We are a craft company leader in the production of copper artefacts. Pioneer of this renowned handicraft shop is Pierino Navarini. His coppersmith's story begins in 1949, when he entered a foundry in Vela. In 1958 he opened in the small suburb of Ravina a small workshop dedicated to metalworking. The contagion of a work lived with intense passion permeates the early family. In 1978, the firstborn Fiorenzo joined his father in the shop work. A few years later it was the turn of Stephen, Roberta, Claudia and Marina. Danilo Valentinotti to treat the work of study and research. In 1990, the workshop of the Master engravers becomes Navarini Sas an extraordinary "copper workshop ". The aesthetic bride the skill of the craftsman eye for quality production and detail attention.