12489 Speeding things up for changeover to new community

Well the forums seem to have quiet down considerably and about 150 people are registered in the new community (which I really never never expected... ) and the new community is picking up speed nicely with a steady flow of new registrations and discussions starting up. So I guess people have figured out what is going on and a month for the changeover now looks excessive. So we will be speeding the process up and will be closing the forums to posting by the end of this week. Will send an e-mail out to notify everyone registered on the forums tomorrow about the changes. If you haven't heard the news yourself - there is a whole new community website ITALY Community | The community for lovers of all things Italian and as the terms are different (and also as a way to reboot the community and just keep the active users) we are asking everyone to register for a new account. A bit of a hassle I realise but registration takes less than a minute and new accounts are generally activated within a few hours User account | ITALY Community.

Category
General chat about Italy

This post has not been commented yet.