12420 Tired of this.....

This is not Tuscanhills talking, but David Egmore, Tuscanhills' [I]alter ego[/I]. He's the fool who spends too long with his hand in an ever growing littler-tray, picking up poo. the keep the analogy going, he's run out of the (all too thin) toilet paper used & has decided on a new approach.....just him, not a generic mod approach.

EVERYONE PLEASE NOTE, that whilst I have always tried to diligently moderate posts that are dodgy, a little too edgy or generally "out there" and then follow up with a finely crafted (but generally mis-spelt) PMs to explain the rules & IM's expectations, I can no longer be fagged with doing that. [B]Everyone who's involved in the ruck at the moment has been here long enough to know what is expected of them[/B] & I guess some general fugue or summer madness is about, meaning that they feel that a lack of manners is now acceptable....so, this is my generic PM to anyone who's post I delete.

[CENTER][I]"I've deleted your post as it's out of order in one of many, many ways; just be nice, please. You *do* know better than this"[/I][/CENTER]

Oh, and finally,
[LIST]
[*]please note that if I have to keep posting this response to folks I will then happily suspend their account...the choice is yours.
[*]please don't sent me mails or PMs "grassing up folks" or whining about how unfair it is.....I will ignore them (and delete them too)
[/LIST]

Category
Italy Magazine Forums - Announcements & Queries - No Longer Applicable

This post has not been commented yet.