Direct Buyer to Seller House Purchase Proposal (realtors or middlemen
Direct Buyer to Seller House Purchase Proposal (realtors or middlemen not welcome)
Buongiorno a tutti!
As my family and I are actively looking for a new home in Liguria or Tuscany, please find our criteria below:
- Style: a multi-storey traditional detached villa, farmhouse or palazzo with complete ownership, in good condition or renovated with quality materials (no PVC windows, cheap tiling, &c.), offering high vaulted ceilings and luminosity.
- Real living surface: a minimum of 200 sq.m.
- Amenities: a garden/patio — more lands, if in the country — and, at least, a garage for one car.
- Others: a preserved and homogeneous environment. Accessible basic services. No nuisances, proximity of busy roads, polluting industries, high voltage lines, &c.
- Budget: no more than the local market value.
And as we have already wasted too much time with so-called "professional" realtors, we are only keen to directly deal with really motivated and pragmatic sellers.