Hi, guys this is shin who living

shj7012 Image
10/08/2017 - 06:08

Hi, guys this is shin who living in UK, and considering move to Italy as an architecturer So, i have a few question about the building regulation or Buildng code(related to Building Management System). In UK, there is building regulation called " PART L" and fire detector installation CODE and lastly i heared about in next year there is a new regulation about Energy management law in commercial building in ITALY. so, here is my question, in Italy is there any building code? if yes can you give me the name of the law in addition fire dectector regulaton and energy management? before i get the job interview i want to look around the regulation, so please help me guys !! Thanks a lot!  


This post has not been commented yet.