26 km - 16 miles
141 km - 87 miles
130 km - 81 miles
147 km - 91 miles
130 km - 81 miles
139 km - 86 miles
92 km - 57 miles
*Please note distances are straight line measurements and are approximate
ANNOUNCING a brand new listing for 2018.
Discover the magnificence of Villa St Vigil, a five bedrooms and four bathrooms - www.ItalyPropertyForSaleByOwner.com
Comprising 385 m² internal living space on FOUR levels and 637 m² of beautifully maintained private gardens...
* How can one €1.5 million home be quite simply EXCEPTIONAL?
* How can DESIGNER LUXURY and ECO-FRIENDLY sit side by side as the perfect blend?
* How can one Italian home maximise 21st Century MODERN COMFORTS with TRADITIONAL ARCHITECTURE?
Exclusively located on the edge of a pine forest you will find Villa St Vigil (www.ItalyPropertyForSaleByOwner.com) enveloped by lush meadows and tranquillity. Close to the border of Austria and set in the north eastern part of Italy in the heart of the glorious Dolomites mountain region - San Vigilio di Marebbe, Trentino, South Tyrol.
With breath-taking panoramic views, you will love living immersed in nature and delighting daily in the visiting wildlife. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ever-changing dazzling vista from the many vantage points of this luxurious Summer 'fun in the sun' and Winter 'snow & ski' all year round family friendly home that is Villa St Vigil.
Step out of the garden and within a few minutes walking you arrive at the entrance to the Fanes-Sennes-Braies. A UNESCO heritage nature park where you can enjoy plentiful activities in all seasons.
The ski bus stop is 50m and less than 1km away you will arrive at the Plan de Corones ski lifts. The cross-country ski run is about 200m away.
With 385 m² internal living space on FOUR levels and 637 m² of beautifully maintained private gardens... CLICK TO DISCOVER MORE & ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING NOW: www.ItalyPropertyForSaleByOwner.com
Constructed in 2008 Villa St Vigil enjoys the highest energy certification of Climate A providing 100% energy efficiency and construction quality.
Advanced technology (solar collectors and automatic ventilation) and ecological technology support the wall and floor heating systems.
The masonry of the building has been built with external insulation and partial coatings in wood treated with nano-technology.
Following a study completed by local, young, emerging architects, the villa benefits from maximum light from sunrise to sunset - internally and externally on the terraces and private balconies via the “conferitoli” system meaning light and contrast.
TRULY A PERFECT PLACE IN PARADISE VILLA ST VIGIL ENCOMPASSES:
• Basement: 3 rooms currently used as wine cellars & ski storage with skylights and windows, a technical workshop, garage with 3 parking spaces + 2 outside;
• Ground floor: divided into an entrance, wardrobe and WC, spacious living room, fully equipped kitchen & dining room exiting to the large south facing terrace and the superbly maintained private garden;
• 1st floor: master bedroom with large covered terrace and generous private bathroom & infrared sauna; 2nd bed room with balcony & well-appointed shower/WC; 3rd bedroom currently used as dressing room; a bright sun lit studio.
• 2nd floor: encompasses a further 2 bedrooms with private balcony, shower/WC; 1 of which is currently used as a library with a magnificent terrace.
SUBSTANTIAL INTERNAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
• American walnut parquet and white ash floors - grade A quality without knots.
• Solid American walnut wood interior doors by Telser
• Triple glazing windows with outer covering in aluminium and a white wooden interior.
• Alarm , video surveillance system & an expandable BUS system.
• Chandeliers designed and made by Faustig with Swarovsky crystals.
• Luxuriously sleek & modern kitchen designed by Zebisch, Austria furnished with Miele and Gaggenau appliances.
• Dining room designed and handmade by Team7 (Austria)
• Additional hand carved wooden furniture by carpenters and artisans of the local area.
• Wood burner for living and/or dining room.
• Super modern bathrooms; one with a large Hoesch Jacuzzi & Physiotherm infrared sauna.
Click to discover more and arrange your viewing now: www.ItalyPropertyForSaleByOwner.com
INSPIRATIONAL LIFESTYLE LIVING
Experience the magic of owning this exceptional sun and ski family villa including:
385 m2 of luxurious living space on 4 levels
vast south facing sun drenched terrace
637 m2 pristinely maintained private garden
66 sqm garaged parking for a minimum of 4 vehicles
spacious basement with wine cellars & ski storage
Click To Discover More Now: www.ItalyPropertyForSaleByOwner.com