87 km - 54 miles
141 km - 87 miles
73 km - 45 miles
100 km - 62 miles
137 km - 85 miles
123 km - 76 miles
120 km - 75 miles
82 km - 51 miles
*Please note distances are straight line measurements and are approximate
The Villa of about 1,100 sqm is on 2 floors and a small basement:
• first floor comprises entrance hall, large mezzanine living room with fireplace, dining area, kitchen, further sitting room with TV area and bathroom. 4 bedrooms each with a private bathroom including a master bedroom with Jacuzzi covered with a precious mosaic.
• On the 500 sqm ground floor, there are different areas and rooms used primarily as a fitness space, as well as technical rooms, warehouses, closets, studios, etc.
• In the basement there are unfinished rooms ideally to complete a possible spa area.
The 70 sqm outbuilding attached to the property consists of a living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom and has been renovated with excellent materials.
There is also a large and practical 300 smq underground garage which is detached from the main villa.
The 5500 sqm garden has been planted with over 500 ornamental plants, is completely fenced, has 2 tennis courts, a 140 sqm swimming pool. There is automatic irrigation, FLOS outdoor lighting that gives the context a unique atmosphere during twilight.
The villa for sale in Ascoli Piceno with swimming pool and tennis courts is ideal as a private villa or as a small high-level resort. Possibility of evaluating exchanges with properties on the sea.
All services and utilities are connected and fully functional:
• Underfloor heating powered by gas and heat pump.
• Air conditioning.
• Telephone system. ADSL
• gates and electric entrances
• alarm system throughout the area with 20 cameras.
• Energy class A1.
• outdoor lighting
• automatic irrigation
The ground floor of the villa for sale in Ascoli Piceno is covered with quality materials, such as brushed oak parquet, ceilings with exposed beams, wooden window frames with thermal break glass, LED lights. The initial construction of the property dates back to around 1960 followed by a complete refurbishment in 2012 and perfectly maintained to this day. The basement is unfinished
The property is: 25 km from the beach and the motorway exit of San Benedetto del Tronto, 100 km from the airports of Ancona and Pescara. Ascoli Piceno is a historic, elegant and refined city known as city of 100 Towers and boasts a whole host of tourist, cultural, gastronomic and sporting attractions such as hiking trails, riding stables and ski resorts