Experience Authentic Puglia with Espressino Travel
Join us for unique, boutique award-winning Tours in Puglia, the fascinating heel of the Italian boot. Espressino Travel will be your guides on an unforgettable cultural and culinary tour of Italy’s great undiscovered region.
As we explore beautiful Puglia, you’ll partake in hands-on cooking classes, interact with locals, dine at amazing restaurants, and explore the cuisine and culture of this fabulously friendly corner of Southern Italy. With our expert knowledge and amazing local partners we provide authentic, exciting and engaging experiences that independent travelers wouldn’t find on their own.
Italy Magazine Exclusive: Quote ‘ITALY MAGAZINE’ when you contact us to receive €150 per person off any weeklong small group tour!
Our Weeklong Savoring the South Tour includes:
- Luxury accommodation at Mantatelurè in beautiful Lecce
- Excursions and guided walking tours in the region's most fascinating destinations: Alberobello, home of the Trulli; Ostuni, the White City; Polignano a Mare, the pearl of the Adriatic; Historic Otranto and Gallipoli; magnificent Monopoli; and Lecce, the ‘Florence of the South’
- Sailboat excursion exploring the coast from Monopoli to Polignano a Mare
- Two hands-on cooking lessons and a market visit with Chef Gianna
- Pizza Lesson in Lecce's top rated Pizzeria with Pizzaiolo Maurizio
- All meals at a selection of the best restaurants in the region, including great wines
- All transfers – simply travel to the nearest airport or train station, we'll do the rest
- Unique, authentic and fascinating foodie experiences, including:
- Private dinner in a luxurious castle
- Guided visit to a historic Masseria with farm to table lunch
- Vineyard visits and guided wine tastings
- Olive oil experience - guided tour and tasting
- Gelato and coffee tasting
- Market visit with our chef
- Mozzarella and burrata making lesson
- Cultural experiences
- Connections with local people and memories for a lifetime
Sign up for one of our award-winning Weeklong Group Tours on the following dates:
- May 21-28, 2022 - SOLD OUT
- September 10-17, 2022 - SOLD OUT
- New June Tour will be announced shortly. Sign up to our newsletter on our website to be the first to find out!
If those dates don’t fit your travel plans, don’t worry! We are also run Custom and Day Tours that suit your dates and travel styles.
For prices and details please visit www.espressinotravel.com.
Why choose Espressino Travel?
We're Boutique. There are never more than 12 people on our tours.
Luxury Accommodation. Gorgeous guesthouse Mantatelurè is set in a lovingly restored baroque palazzo. It’s an oasis of calm, yet you’re never more than a ten-minute stroll into the heart of Lecce.
Fun, Immersive, Experience-based Travel. It’s important to see the sights. But it’s even better when the sights have wonderful memories attached to them. We’ll immerse you in the authentic Puglian experience.
Personalized Service. You’ll be dealing with Robert and Lili from your first phone call or email, and it’ll be us meeting you and looking after you. We’ll be at your service 24-7 when you’re with us, and we’re always at the end of a phone or email until you get to Italy. We’re passionate about Puglia, and we’re 100% committed to ensuring you have the best experience possible. You’ll come as guests, but you’ll leave as our friends.
“One Of The Best Tour Experiences in Italy! I have been on many tours and this one blew me away. I highly recommend using them for your next trip to Italy.”
- Georgette, blogger and editor, Italy Magazine
“We just returned from what I would call a trip of a Lifetime with Espressino Travel. Thank you for giving us memories of a lifetime and making this our best journey ever.”
- Diane, New York
"Espressino Travel surpassed all of our expectations - The best and only way to experience Puglia!"
- Francesca, Alberta
"The best way to see Puglia - and the two nicest tour guides ever!! We cannot fully express how much we enjoyed the trip for words are insufficient to describe all we experienced. We hope to work with Robert and Lilly on another trip to Italy. They are the best."
- Dan, Florida
“Best Week Ever! Our guides Robert and Lili couldn't have been better hosts as well as friends. If you’ve been wanting to tour Italy, Espressino Travel is the way to go.”
- Nancy, Seattle
“Outstanding. Every so often you meet people that leave such a good impression on you that it shapes your whole perspective on a place. Robert and Lili did this for us.”
- Ropata, New Zealand
“This was definitely our best and most favorite vacation EVER.”
- Nancy, New Jersey
"What sets Espressino Travel apart are the “Experiences “. Forget about the tourist spots, let Lili and Robert show you the real Salento region... We visited places we never would have found on our own and we met the most gracious people who treated us like part of their family."
- Steven & Holly, Florida
"Have you ever enjoyed a meal, listened to a concert, or saw a view and said 'It just doesn’t get better than this!'? Well, when traveling with Lili and Robert, it does!!! Everyday was a new wonderful experience! I can’t say enough good things about Robert and Lili. I truly enjoyed and appreciate everything they did for us and now consider them great friends! It is the best trip ever!"
- Sharon, Florida
"The best way to see Puglia...If you want an authentic and personal experience in the Pulgia region look no further than Espressino!"
- Jennifer, Connecticut
"Experiencing Lecce and the surrounding area is like going to Disneyland for the first time as a kid."
- Kim, Seattle
"Espressino Travel will make you feel like staying with your long lost family instead of being with a tour group."
- Steve, New York
"The best tour we have ever experienced."
- Kelly, Florida
Read more of our five-star reviews on our TripAdvisor page.
For more information, contact us:
Phone: +39 334 957 6622
WhatsApp: +39 334 957 6624