65 km - 40 miles
90 km - 56 miles
111 km - 69 miles
80 km - 50 miles
114 km - 71 miles
94 km - 58 miles
114 km - 70 miles
144 km - 90 miles
*Please note distances are straight line measurements and are approximate
Special price of €150,000 euros (approx $179,000 dollars - depending on exchange rate)... limited offer on the next two shares.
This is a Fractional Ownership opportunity, 1/10th deeded ownership, 5 weeks residency each and every year.
This beautiful home is fully renovated and ready for occupation.
The search for this project came quite out of the blue. We were just contemplating when, where and what type of property we wanted to add to the expanding Appassionata portfolio. We headed down towards the coast, to Lapedona, a lovely medieval town overlooking the Adriatic Sea. I love Lapedona, famous for its classical music festivals during the summer months and the restaurant Didicus, serving some of Italy's poshest pizza's. We parked up in one of the small Piazza's in the historic centre of the town, opposite an ancient three-tiered fountain. We took a short walk along the cobbled streets and I glanced up ahead and fixed my eyes on the beautiful detailed brickwork of a Liberty Villa. The house was previously owned by the former wife of Diego della Valle, the creator of the luxury brands Tods, Hogan and Fay, based here in Le Marche.
The house hadn't been lived in for several years. The agent opened the door and it was love at first sight! I just couldn't believe it, what a find. I had always dreamt of finding and restoring a liberty villa and here it was.
The perfect size property with amazing outside space in a lovely town, so close to the beach.
We have completely updated this beautiful property to meet our high standards and impeccable taste.
Overview: An historic and elegant Liberty Villa dating back to the 1930's.
The house is laid out over 4 floors with the main entrance at Via Veneto. An elegant, spacious home situated in the historic town of Lapedona, with breath taking views and just a short 5 minute drive from the coast.
Size: Total - 415mq / 4467sq ft - includes 3 breathtaking terraces of 85mq / 915sq ft and underground Cantina cave of 15mq/ 161sq ft.
- Spacious hallway with high ceiling and a Bavovier and Toso chandelier.
- Double doors leading to the large open living space with Italian marble fire place and parquet floor.
- Hand built Italian Kitchen with Okite work surface and Ilve appliances.
- Original stone staircase with ornate iron balustrade.
- 3 double bedrooms. Air-conditioning in main bedrooms.
- 3 full bathrooms (master bedroom en-suite)
- Study & tasting room (4th bedroom),
- Games room (with Pool/Billiard Table)
- 15mq fully restored underground Cantina for storing owners' wine.
- Laundry room - washer & dryer Garage for owners storage.
- 3 terraces.
- Main terrace(40mq/430sq ft) off the master bedroom, with a second entrance from the main corridor. An Automatic 3m shade sits above the outdoor dining area. Complimented by a BBQ and sun loungers. An automatic watering system feeds the flowering tubs.
- Solarium Terrace(25mq/269sq ft) External staircase leading up to the solarium terrace with jacuzzi spa and spectacular 360º views of the sea, mountains and surrounding countryside.
- Small Terrace off 3rd Bedroom (18mq/194sq ft).
This is a fractional ownership opportunity. A 1/10th share (ownership in perpetuity) is available in this stunning property for just €150,000 euros (approx. $179,000 dollars - depending on exchange rates) .
Owners have 5 weeks exclusive use in the property each year.
Why pay 100% of the cost for 10% of the time when you can pay 10% of the cost for 100% of the time!
The Advantages of Fractional Ownership Lifestyle purchase -
- excellent alternative to outright ownership
- Economic sense - a fraction of the whole ownership cost
- Flexible Residency Calendar - 5 week residency each and every year
- Annual Running Costs - pay only 1/10th of the annual costs
- Capital appreciation - bricks and mortar asset with proven positive return
- Asset - Easy to pass on to future generations
- Simple re-sales - Proven future flexibility to sell
- Property management - Peace of mind, where developers are also managers
- Year-round community - It's just like coming home
- Location - Breathtaking and unique
• 3 large Terraces • Fully equipped modern kitchen o Ilve oven/hob, o American fridge/freezer o Okite work surface o Inbuilt dishwasher • Large laundry room with washer/dryer • Air-conditioning in main bedrooms. • Wine cantina for owners wine. • Outdoor Jacuzzi on solarium terrace • Sunbeds • Pool/Billiard Table • Original Art • Bavovier and Toso Chandelier in entrance hall. • Smart TV with Sky, DVD player
Beautifully and elegantly refurbished by the Appassionata team and Interior Designer Dawn Cavanagh-Hobbs in 2019. The house comes fully furnished, modern kitchen and bathrooms.
Situated in the historic town of Lapedona and just a short 5 minute drive from the coast. Famous for its outdoor classical music concerts held in the Piazza during the summer months and regular food and wine festivals. The village dates back to around 1148 and you can still see the original outer walls and the two entrances, Porta Marina and Porta da Sole. The elegant 16th Century Comune building stands in the centre of the village in the small Piazza. The local amenities include a small supermarket, café, post office and Didicus, an excellent restaurant serving some of the poshest pizzas in Italy. Porto San Giorgio is a busy seaside town with a long sandy beach, marina and plenty of excellent restaurants and shops and only a short drive from Villa Veneto. Ascoli Piceno is the largest city in southern Le Marche. Famous for Piazza del Popolo which is considered to be one of the most elegant piazzas in all of Italy. The annual medieval tournament, the Quintana is held in the Piazza and is a truly memorable experience.