65 km - 40 miles
89 km - 55 miles
103 km - 64 miles
81 km - 50 miles
110 km - 68 miles
144 km - 89 miles
85 km - 53 miles
141 km - 88 miles
*Please note distances are straight line measurements and are approximate
This beautiful home is fully renovated and is completely furnished and ready for occupation. Only €190,000 euros. Only 5 shares left!
This is a fractional ownership opportunity. You buy a 1/12th share of the whole house and have 4 weeks of exclusive annual residency.
An elegant and spacious 16th-century Palazzo with fresco ceilings. Situated in the centre of the historic town of Petritoli, which has just been added to the list of Italy's most beautiful villages - ‘I Borghi più Belli d'Italia’.
Offers over 435 m2/4,700 ft2 of luxurious living and is just a short drive from the sea and mountains.
A unique and rare residence, listed by the Italian Cultural Ministry, with many original features throughout, many recently discovered after centuries of being covered over.
This stunning Le Marche home has four large bedroom suites, all with en-suite bathrooms, spacious open plan living spaces, a formal salon, and an incredible south-facing terrace. A luxury spa (sauna and jacuzzi) well equipped gym and wine cellar are available under the 15th-century vaults.
- Large terrace - adjacent to the kitchen and main living space - with spectacular views.
- Beautifully restored with modern amenities, frescoes, and many original features.
- 4 large bedrooms - all en-suite.
- A large, chef-designed kitchen, with ‘lIve’ 9 burner oven and walk-in pantry.
- Beautiful Spa and Gym created out of the 15th century vaults.
- 1/12th Fractional Shares offering 4 weeks annual residency.
- Managed and serviced by our local family team.
- Walking distance to restaurants, cafes, and shops.
- A short drive to the beach and mountains.
- Created by an experienced developer with over 60 owners in 6 luxury developments.
This is a fractional ownership opportunity. You buy a 1/12th share of the whole house and have 4 weeks of exclusive annual residency. A perfect solution for people looking for a holiday home that they will only use for a limited time each year. You own a 1/12th share of the company that owns the house. You are able to sell your share in the future. We have had over 65 owners who think this is the only way to buy a holiday home in Italy, at a fraction of the cost of whole ownership, with none of the worries of looking after and maintaining the home yourself.
A 1/12th share (ownership in perpetuity) is available in this stunning property for €190,000 euros (approx. $200,000 dollars).
The Advantages of Fractional Ownership:
- Lifestyle purchase - an excellent alternative to outright ownership
- Economic sense - a fraction of the whole ownership cost
- Flexible Residency Calendar - 4 -weeks of residency each and every year
- Annual Running Costs - pay only 1/12th of the annual costs
- Capital appreciation - bricks and mortar asset with proven positive returns
- Asset - Easy to pass on to future generations
- Simple re-sales - Proven results of reselling in the future.
- Property management - Peace of mind, where developers are also managers
- Year-round community - It's just like coming home
- Locations - Breath-taking and unique
Petritoli - ‘Balcone sulla Valdaso’
Living in the centre of a medieval town in Italy is a wonderful way to fully immerse yourself in everyday Italian living. Petritoli is home to approximately 2500 inhabitants, including a number of frazione (smaller hamlets).
Four churches, a restored Civic Tower (with viewing terrace), a tiny theatre and the ‘Tre Archi’ - Three Arches, anchored by 15th century turrets, form the elegant entrance to the village. The day begins with the elderly inhabitants meandering to morning mass, beckoned by the church bells. The local cafes, busy with people grabbing their early morning coffee and pastry before work, the sound of shutters opening, the start of another day.
The two bars in the village offer different experiences, from the hustle and bustle of Bar Gelateria Tre Archi, home to amazing artisan made ice cream, to the lovely garden of Fanny’s Bar, where you can while away the long summer evenings.
The local shop owners get to know you by name and greet you warmly on your return ….the local produce from the surrounding valleys is a real treat for those who love to cook with fresh ingredients.
There are four highly regarded restaurants (Ristorante Re Squarchio, Enoteca Antisociale, Osteria della Cornacchia & Ristorante Roma) and a Pizzeria ‘Girasole’, all within easy walking distance of Palazzo Scarsini. The quality of the Petritoli restaurants is remarkable for such a small community but not surprising when you consider Italians love their food.
The local theatre, Teatro dell’Iride, offers a rare treat for lovers of opera, live theatre and international music competitions. It has been carefully restored over the years and has recently become an international venue for weddings.
Enjoy the numerous local festivals, museums and markets or just sit in the Piazza sipping a glass of Prosecco watching the world go by.
Palazzo Scarsini is situated in the centre of this medieval village, on top of a panoramic hill, 350m above sea level, benefiting from amazing views to the Adriatic Sea and Sibillini mountains.
Due to this position overlooking the Valdaso valley, Petritoli is referred to as the ‘Balcone sulla Valdaso’ - the Balcony over the Aso valley!