After a full year of almost no travel, everything is finally starting to open up. Italy has opened its borders to most countries and many tourists are expected to visit this beautiful land this summer!
Italy in the summer has so much to offer: the unique Amalfi Coast; beautiful lakes such as Como and Garda; magnificent cities like Rome, Venice, Florence...and the list goes on and on.
However, sometimes tourists forget that in Italy it’s full of Italians (surprise!) and only 15% of us are able to communicate in English! Italians love their native language and most of us did not pay much attention during English classes in school.
So, if you are planning to come to Italy at some point, my suggestion is that you learn at least the basics of the language so that you will be able to survive and thrive in Italy! It makes your trip much more enjoyable, you will feel more comfortable, and you won’t be stressed out by not understanding the language. I wish I had followed my own advice when I went to China for the first time. I landed at the airport without speaking a single word, and that resulted in me being stressed out and confused pretty much all the time. It also negatively affected my perception of the country and did not allow me to grasp its cultural traits at all.
I don’t want that to happen to you, and that’s the reason why I created Italian For Tourists: a situation-based course that will empower you with all the key sentences, words, and expressions to understand and be understood in Italian! Most of the videos are based on situations that might happen to you. For example, how to order food at a restaurant, how to take a taxi, how to ask for an espresso at the bar, and so many more situations. Also, to complement the situation-based videos, there are also some grammar and pronunciation videos that will help you to build the basics of the language. Finally, the course is self-paced, so you can watch it whenever you want according to your own schedule, even during your trip!
In particular, the course includes:
• 25+ video lessons in FULL HD, for a total of 5 hours of content. You can watch these videos whenever you want at your own pace. Also, you can watch the videos as many times as you want.
• A total of 200+ exercises. This course aims to be as practical and interactive as possible, and for this reason, you are provided with exercises at the end of each section
• 25+ summaries after each lecture that you can download and print. Summaries can help you to review concepts throughout time and during the exercises.
• Lifetime access: the course and all the materials included will be yours forever.
• Access to a private community of students. You will receive the invitation to our private channel on Telegram, so you will never feel alone, you can share some travel tips and you can even make some friends. You are not required to have Telegram to participate in the course, this is just an extra. The course is entirely provided here on this platform.
• Take the course on any device such as computer, tablet, and mobile.
• My daily support on WhatsApp. Do you have questions or doubts? You will receive my WhatsApp number and you can message me anytime. I commit to answer to all your questions within 24 hours.
• 30-day satisfaction or you are guaranteed your money back, no question asked. This is my guarantee to you, I want all my students happy and satisfied!
After completing the course, you will feel much more comfortable and you won’t have to worry about your Italian during your stay in Italy ?
Click on the following link to get more information: https://www.italianwithdavide.com/tourists
So what are you waiting for? Andiamo!! Let's go!!