12207 English Builder in Italy - Builders in Italy

Hello my name is Jeremy and I am an English builder now living in Italy,
I have been in the building trade for over 27 years, I started life out as a Plumber but over the years I have picked up just about all the trades, so I can turn my hand to any type of work big or small.

I am not far from Naples, but I am willing to travel to any part of Italy for larger jobs and with 100K of Naples for smaller jobs

I am happy to work on a day rate and I also happy to work to a price, I have all the tools I need to carry out any type of job and have my own van here.

Please feel free to contact me via private message if you would like some work done or you have any building question I am happy to help

Thank you for taking the time to read my message and I look forward to working with you
Kind Regards
Jeremy

Category
Cercasi Lavoro - Employment Questions

Hi Jeremy we live near Pescara just a bit to far as we need a few jobs done like rendering a large wall and some tiling round the outside sink and anything else that may come up, if you know of anyone please let me know.

We have had a few quotes for some work for rendering some walls, tiling round the outside sink from a local builder thought it was expensive, but as always try to keep work in the village but i am thinking of bringing over a friend instead as it would be cheaper to do it this way and pay for their flight over, i dont like being overcharged.