12448 Closing Down Forum Amnesty

Okay. So we have four weeks of madness.

I would like to propose an amnesty, where we all admit are discretions.

I'll go first.

[LIST]
[*]Gala, I am really sorry, but I posted a 'grazie' on one of your recipes which was awful.
[*]Geotherm, much as I love you, I will never dig up my veg patch to heat my house.
[*]I ain't got a hamster.
[/LIST]

Category
Circolo di Conversazione

I am not the rakish good looking devil that appears in my avatar (yes I know it's a shock but....). :reallyembarrassed:

OK

My house already has a name:reallyembarrassed:

[quote=Jinty;120917]OK

My house already has a name:reallyembarrassed:[/quote]

I am shocked :eeeek:

[quote=Persephone;120908]

[LIST]
[*]I ain't got a hamster.
[/LIST]
[/quote]

Not any more. Yum yum:yes:!

Sorry, Persephone, just tell me which recipe and I will try to improve it....

[quote=Cinghiale;120921]Not any more. Yum yum:yes:![/quote]

Gnum gnum, I think. :winki:

[LIST=1]
[*]If you think that was [I]me[/I] "buck naked" you were born yesterday
[*]I do [I]not[/I] like Italian food
[*]The winter here in Lunigiana has been the [I]best[/I] in 57 years
[*]I'm 6' 7"
[*]I have [I]no[/I] understanding of how to heat a house using a "mighty" termo stufa
[*]Every element of paperwork in Italy (in my humble apron) is [I]fully[/I] justified
[*]Pools can be maintained for €0.50 per week, anyone charging more is ripping you off
[*]Marmite is crap
[*]Marche is for wimps
[*]Silvio Berlusconi is a powerful force for good
[/LIST]

OK OK you've beaten it out of me.

My names not JC and erm, ahem, erm [SIZE="1"]I've never been to Naples[/SIZE].

Oh, the shame.. the shame!! Forgive me Mother Superior - forgive me. :bigergrin:

I am sure GeorgeS would like to apologize........So i will do it for him................well having thought about it.....maybe not...:bigergrin:

And it was me who eat the hamster and will anyone owning a furry hammy please shave it.....I hate any thing furry .......stuck in my teeth....

[quote=Ghianda;120939][LIST=1]
[*]I do [I]not[/I] like Italian food
[*]The winter here in Lunigiana has been the [I]best[/I] in 57 years
[*]I'm 6' 7"
[*]I have [I]no[/I] understanding of how to heat a house using a "mighty" termo stufa
[*]Every element of paperwork in Italy (in my humble apron) is [I]fully[/I] justified
[*]Pools can be maintained for €0.50 per week, anyone charging more is ripping you off
[*]Marmite is crap
[*]Marche is for wimps:eeeek::eeeek:
[*]Silvio Berlusconi is a powerful force for good
[/LIST][/quote]

[B]9. Lunigiana is for Lizards 'n' Luuuurgi. I'll say no more.[/B]

Really struggling with the whole hamster issue I believed in Hammy :no:

GeogreSsssssssss would never apologise Gio - self combust perhaps - but never apologise.

Padre is the one in charge of absolutions, but I will ask him to pray for you.
Repent! Repent!

Mother Superior

[quote=Ghianda;120939]
[LIST=1]
[/LIST]
[/quote]

We all knew it was Brad Pitt anyway:yes:.

I bought Nike90, iPhones & Ugg boots

[quote=tuscanhills;120962]I bought Nike90, iPhones & Ugg boots[/quote]

I knew it!!!

I've shopped in Ikea in 3 different countries

I have absolutely [B]nothing[/B] to confess to, nor apologise for during my time on this site.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

[quote=Torchiarolan;120967]I have absolutely [B]nothing[/B] to confess to, nor apologise for during my time on this site.
:yes::yes::yes:[/quote]

Codswallop !!! LOL :laughs:

No no 1-15, Jesus had his detractors and knockers, just the same as I have mine, his were in the Temple, mine are on the forum.

Charles Phillips is a knocker :bigergrin:

Comment not posted to save Marc from deleting it for [I]'attacking another member'[/I]. :bigergrin::bigergrin:

I've never really understood the "Grazie" button

[quote=annec;120965]I've shopped in Ikea in 3 different countries[/quote]

Anne

I feel your shame...thanks to OH I have shopped in Marks n Sparks in SEVEN countries:eerr:

I'm still getting therapy for it:bigergrin:

I'm a touch sbronzo.- Did not mean to thank Rosko. Sorry

What I meant to say was I for my sins have been to ikea in Bologna, Fiorenze, Genova and Ancono. The only good bit of all is the restuarent (mind you Blogna has a bar half way round.

I'm a figment of your imagination. :bigergrin:

Oh dear, confession time.....I lurk..... daily :reallyembarrassed:

Well - if I must confess...

From speaking with a forked tongue and living in a purple haze for so long, I have recently become nothing more than a drop in the ocean!

:SLEEP:

[quote=Moxie;121002]Now I am a turkey[/quote]

It's ok though, Mox and Aretina...it's only May:winki:

Whilst The Forum Strike was on, we had visitors. I made tea, coffee, put Hob Nobs on plates (instead of the packet), looked at photos of their children, cooked breakfast, lunch, dinner, took them shopping, dancing, sundbathing... Collected them from the airport, took them back to the airport, cleaned their room, laughed at their funny stories...

Now, you may think. So what. SO WHAT! The porking International Forum Strike was on, THAT'S WHAT! and I had more important celery sticks to roast.

Unfortunately, my (good) friends did not understand why a virutal community would go on strike:wideeyed: and showed disappointingly little interest.

So, on my tenth coffee making run to the kitchen, I grabbed my laptop and pretended to go to the bathroom.

I POSTED, AGENT HAMMY'S FOURTH REPORT FROM THE LOO!:laughs:

My name is Persephone and I am a Forum addict.:eeeek:

Dont worry too much guys, maybe we will all turn veggie by then.
Its the dressing you see and how they phrase it.
When Michael O'Leary got rid off reclining seats on RyanAir he said it was by "popular demand"... cos in ashareholders mag they had a little survey, one question was
"Does it annoy you when you get a cup of coffee served just as the person in front reclines their seat" course EVERYONE voted yes.... ergo reclining seats were discontinued (to save money) and it was by "popular demand"
same went for seat pockets "does it annoy you when you put your glasses/magazine/paper in the seat pocket just to find that the last passenger left a dirty tissue or sticky sweet in it?"
ergo... seat pockets went because people"voted" them to go. Power to the people !!!!
If you read all the bumpf on the "New" post there is an awful lot written between the lines, that can be interpretated slightly ominously.... maybe I am wrong, but in the meantime..
Gobble-Gobble :laughs:

:winki:Always remember to read the 'small print'

Ok Confession time

1. I am not a bloke
2. my daughter is getting married in August
3. I don’t own or run Abruzzolutely
4. I live in a flat in London and wear blue slippers
5. I’m going to miss you lot, or maybe not
6. I might see you all as uncovered as Ghianda in his olive grove

Pick the bones out of that!!!LOL

[quote=Aretina;121013]:winki:Always remember to read the 'small print'[/quote]

I wrote my own small print.

[quote=tuscanhills;120962]I bought Nike90, iPhones & Ugg boots[/quote]

I [b]sold[/b]Nike90, iPhones & Ugg Boots.

[LIST]
[*]When I was at school I was never a prefect because I was one of the naughty girls at the back of the school bus smoking fags with her school tie undone and skirt shorter than the regulation length.
[*]If Nielo and others doesn't come to the new place I will miss her and them.
[*]My favourite person ever on these forums was Aliena :-) and not just because she's just been so nice about me.
[*]I spent an embarrassingly long time yesterday trying to magnify JC's signature image.
[*]I really thought I'd be able to help sort things out once and for all before the forums closed and we all moved to the new place.
[*]I too thought Moxie's avatar was a dog. One of those big fluffy ones. :nah:
[*]I have 13 other alter egos on the forum, all trouble-makers. :laughs::laughs: (nah, not really. Had you going though I bet)[/LIST]

Ehm! I've already joined the 'other side' but under my christian name (so my mates will know who I am!)
I will promise to be good, very very good, and if I am naughty well.......I am sure Ronald will put me over his knee......... :wideeyed:

"I too thought Moxie's avatar was a dog. One of those big fluffy ones."

I am mortified Garda, mortified ...:winki:

[quote=gardahomes;121163]..................I spent an embarrassingly long time yesterday trying to magnify JC's signature image. ........................[/quote]

Thank God for that! - I thought I was the only one

[quote=alan h;121168]Thank God for that! - I thought I was the only one

.[/quote]I thought Moxie's 'cat' was a wolf! Sorry no offence meant I really love cats - very catty person (I'll say it first in case someone else does :jiggy:)
Is it a persian cat?

Apologies Mox, but I really ([U][I]really[/I][/U]) thought it was one of [URL="http://www.web-wise-wizard.com/photoshop-course/support/techniques/snarling-panther.jpg"][/URL][URL="http://www.web-wise-wizard.com/photoshop-course/support/techniques/snarling-panther.jpg"][B]>THESE<[/B][/URL]

Just goes to show that what you are convinced is a dangerous animal turns out to nothing more than an angry pussy cat! :yes:

[quote=Carole B;121206]Apologies Mox, but I really ([U][I]really[/I][/U]) thought it was one of [URL="http://www.web-wise-wizard.com/photoshop-course/support/techniques/snarling-panther.jpg"][B]>THESE<[/B][/URL]

Just goes to show that what you are convinced is a dangerous animal turns out to nothing more than an angry pussy cat! :yes:[/quote]

Carole he was jolly well yawning! :eerr: I was [I]there [/I]with the camera...

And as for you borrini ... A wolf indeed! :laughs: Plain old moggie I'm afraid.

[quote=Moxie;121165]"I too thought Moxie's avatar was a dog. One of those big fluffy ones."

I am mortified Garda, mortified ...:winki:[/quote]

One of these! Look! you can understand the confusion, can't you... :reallyembarrassed::reallyembarrassed:

[url]http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/2034332/chow_brown_Full.jpg[/url]