12183 Euro poor

NOW THE POWERS THAT BE OVER THERE HAVE CUT INTEREST RATES TO ZERO!!! EVERY PENNY COUNTS AND AS THE RATE OF EXCHANGE IS SO VERY VERY BAD:realmad: AND I FEEL MY PREVIOUS EXCHANGE COMPANIES MAY BE A LITTLE EXPENSIVE CAN ANYONE HELP!!! A LITTLE TO GO A LONG WAY. WE MOVED WITH OLD AGE PENSIONS AND PRIVATE PENSIONS PLUS INVESTMENT INTEREST AND FELT SECURE!!! BUT ALL IS NOW GETTING A LITTLE "LOST" WE FEEL HAVING WORKED ALL OUR LIVES UNABLE TO CONTROL OUR OWN DESTINY. HERE HOPING FOR AN ELECTION OVER THERE SOON!!!

Category
Cost of living - Utility Services

Dear Redford, I should like to read your posts and help if I can but may I suggest that you do not type all in captials...hurts the ancient eyes you see!!

May I suggest you take a look at HIFX if you search on the Forum, there is recent info about them. They don't charge and they will send you an email everyday with the exchange rate, once you have registered and requested them. You can transfer sterling to euros using your English bank Debit Card and the transaction to your Italian bank is fast. If you are Resident permanently in Italy then open a ZERO TONDO bank account (next to no charges if don't go into the bank once a client, work on line and use group's cashpoints) with Banca Intesa San Paolo (it's a huge group). Again search the Forum for info.