5575 slow food in Le Marche

Does anyone know anything about the 'slow food' movement in Le Marche? I know most of the local food is slow food anyway but I wondered whether there are any restaurants who display the slow food (a snail) symbol. I'd love to hear from anyone who can help. The [url]www.slowfood.com[/url] website has some great information but doesn't list particular eating places.:)

Category
Eat & Drink

[COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial"]Hi Jinny,

This link in the [url]www.slowfood.it[/url] site has restaurants listed that they recommend:
[url]http://associazione.slowfood.it/associazione_ita/ita/scelti/osterie.lasso[/url]

You can drill down your provincia and a list of restaurants will show up.

I’m in the process of joining my local chapter of the slow food movement here in Le Marche (in Porto San Giorgio)
The first event that I will attend will be sometime in February.
If people are interested, I can write about my experiences there. I’ve met several members so far, and it seems it will be a lively group!

I am starting to organize food/wine excursions based on high quality and tradition, and am also going to be offering cooking classes and meals cooked in homes here in southern Le Marche.

I’ve met (and continue to meet) people who are passionate about food and wine and produce wonderful products. Le Marche is a region rich in tradition, but in my experience, not always so easy to find.

Please let me know if you try any of the slow food recommendations, and what your experience was.

Happy eating!

Elizabetta
Inspired Interior Design [url]www.intdesignco.com[/url]
Exquisite Italian Scarves and Shawls [url]www.elizabetta.net[/url]
[email]marchehomecare@libero.it[/email]
[COLOR="Indigo"][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Please more information re events in the area, where is your February venue?, we live not far from PSG, and I am sure others around here would be interested,
thanks
angie

[QUOTE=elizabeth]Hi Jinny,
If people are interested, I can write about my experiences there. I’ve met several members so far, and it seems it will be a lively group[/QUOTE]

Only interested if it includes [U]negative[/U] criticism - i.e. isn't limited to saying how wonderful X, Y or whatever is/was. Otherwise, forget it.

[COLOR="Indigo"]I’m not sure where and when the venue will be. The head of the PSG chapter has said he will e-mail me as soon as he knows.
I will pass on the information as soon as I know.

Elizabetta
Inspired Interior Design [url]www.intdesignco.com[/url]
Exquisite Italian Scarves and Shawls [url]www.elizabetta.net[/url]
[email]marchehomecare@libero.it[/email][/COLOR]