10140 Paparazzi restaurant potters bar

:yes:Recently visited a restaurant in potters bar england and was amazed by the quality of italian food served in this establishment, i would reccomend anyone who lives in london or the herts area to pay them a visit...you can even check their menu on line..[URL]http://www.paparazzi-restaurant.co.uk/[/URL]

Category
Food & Drink

Goodness me the prices!, I have obviously been living in rural Italy too long, converting to pounds some of the English prices seem almost double the price we pay here.
A

Potters Bar London over-spill area,not a poor area.

The menu does seem to have a bit of a 90s feel and look about it, but as I am very unlikely to go there ............I can however recommend any of the chalets down on the coast at P.S.Giorgio, 7 or 8 plate antipasta, boiled shrimp, wine and beers for 20ish euros per head...........OH and they also have the sand,sea and sunshine :yes:

Checked out the site...so pretentious Yuk....sounds just the place NOT to go to...

Lunches are normally patroned by businessmen and ladies that do lunch, whilst the evenings are frequented by groups of friends or romantic couples that all seem to mix well in the relaxed atmossphere Paparazzi offers, so come visit us and don't be surprised if your sitting on a table next to Noel Edmonds or indeed Lord Parkinson..