12191 Small ads group!

Get to that funky little group. There are tables, chairs, bedroom furniture,a daughter :eeeek:and a Panda! There are people looking for items! Get in there now!
Hurry hurry hurry:yes:

Category
Furniture

Good plug. Thanks :bigergrin:

It would be nice to hear whether this group is working and people are making sales and finding wanted items. So please post success stories too. :smile:

Just an idea but may be an idea to say where the goods are located? eg A pinetable for 10 plus chairs but where? It's a big item to transport and would save time wasting PM's perhaps?

Agree agree agree......

I asked for a small wardrobe in Le Marche (the 'wits' of the group have done very well),

I wil not be driving anymore than (say 70MILES) to pick up so give us a clue !!!!

Its about that distance to IKEA:bigergrin:
A

[quote=Sprostoni;117383]Agree agree agree......

I asked for a small wardrobe in Le Marche (the 'wits' of the group have done very well),

I wil not be driving anymore than (say 70MILES) to pick up so give us a clue !!!![/quote]

Hi- Nicky and Jeff still have a small wardrobe that theyre trying to shift B4 The wekend

If you wnat to find small Ads follow this link
[url=http://www.italymag.co.uk/forums/groups/small-ads.html]Italy Magazine Forums - Small Ads[/url]