12426 public administration problems

with Italy trying to pull its public administration up into the 20th century this is part of the new service...

a website for getting info or making complaints...

also it has a voting system with three faces ..not all smiley to valuate your response from the site...or if you feel up to it you can make a phone call

relevant at this stage as well i guess is that they have latest info type headlines which at this point is still directed to helping people of L'Aquila get info

anyway with all that gets reported here over difficulties of comunes not accepting that non italian citizens do have certain rights.... and maybe you are having difficulties with paperwork this is a site to use ...or even just to get info on what you need to do...

would be interesting to hear if anyone has used it... or indeed if anyone tries to use it and what the response is/was

[url=http://www.lineaamica.it/]Contattaci | Linea Amica - 803.001 - La P.A. che ti ascolta[/url]
ree

Category
General chat about Italy

Thanks for that link - Not too sure if our Italian it up to it just yet, but it looks like it could be very useful - will let you know when/ how/ if we pluck up the courage to use it!

looking at the title it seems that my lack of going back and checking spelling has once again let me down... normally not a worry for me...although some of my posts do require a fair degree of linguistic ability...almost translation... however it would be handy if a moderator could change the title for me... well spell it correctly at least... however if not i can live with it...