12135 Raymond J Warren Author/Historian

Thank you all for allowing me to visit such a very professional and nicely arranged site
Ciao
RJW

Category
Introduce Yourself - Piacere Conoscerti

Hello Raymond and a warm welcome to the Forum from a former Queenslander. I loved your poem.

[quote=Gala Placidia;116164]Hello Raymond and a warm welcome to the Forum from a former Queenslander. I loved your poem.[/quote] Beni grazie Gala, I suppose you lived in the north, Thank you for ypour kind words, I hope it brings emotion for those who need to release a little.
Regards
Rayw1

No Ray, actually we lived very near you, on the Gold Coast and for almost twenty years and we lived in Brisbane for a little while as well.

[quote=Gala Placidia;116172]No Ray, actually we lived very near you, on the Gold Coast and for almost twenty years and we lived in Brisbane for a little while as well.[/quote] Yes, I lived at Kirra for a while then ran the Nerang Gym in 1986 [not the squash court] and then came to Corinda. I used to love fishing off the Kirra groyne but that is all sanded up now, the water is 300 yards out from the surf club. A little like Pompei.
ray.