12166 newbie wishing to talk about sport

Hello Everyone .. My name is Jack and am new here .. hope everyone is friendly and we can have good discussion about sports in particular

Category
Introduce Yourself - Piacere Conoscerti

Hi Jack and welcome, so far I have found this forum very friendly and extremely helpful. As for the sports I have not looked for that section yet but I and my hubby have a long running arguement that AFL is real football and the other football as in the World Cup is soccer. Thats the problem with being an aussie nothing compares to our Aussie Rules.

Hello Olympics.li and welcome to the Forum. There is a special Sports sub-forum that you will enjoy.

Hello Olympics.li and welcome to the forum.

Any sport you're particularly interested in?

Peeps..could be spam - Im too busy to check it out - so sorry if I'm wrong.

I wonder what you're busy with this fine morning :-)

Im busy trying to empty your pockets.. so get back in your quiz thread and see if I'm right - cus we have all got our eye on the prize :bigergrin:

Thank you for welcoming. I prefer football .. anyone watched Champions League 2 days back?

Thanks once again, i will be browsing through various forums areas when i get more time.

[quote=Olympics.li;117217]Thank you for welcoming. I prefer football .. anyone watched Champions League 2 days back?

Indeed I did (in the relative safety of my house in England on this occasion!). The Chelsea-Liverpool match was a real stunner.

hey..i'm also a newbie here..have to familiarize myself.. :)