12185 hello from Montagnano

Hello
My name is Sandra and I have been living in Italy with my husband Derek, for four years on a permanant basis, but I have owned the house I live in for 19 years. My parents were both of Italian decent and came from the province of Parma. My son and future daughter in law also have moved to Italy and are getting married here at the end of May.
I have to leave now because I am making the wedding dress that needs to be finished prioir to the wedding! I used to work for Norman Hartnell so as you can imagine it has to look fantastic!!!
Ciao Allesandra

Category
Introduce Yourself - Piacere Conoscerti

A very warm welcome to The Forum, Aliesandra. Norman Hartnell - wow. I'm sure the dress will look wonderful. Are they getting married in Parma???

hi sally
the wedding is going to be in castell arquato piacenza a hill side castle
the church is very old and beautifull all very exciting
allesandra

A very warm welcome to the Forum, Sandra. Please post some photos of the wedding dress for us to see. We would love that. Best luck with all the arrangements.

Welcome to the Forum, hope the wedding dress turns out well and you all have a good day.

[FONT=Century Gothic]Welcome from another newbie :bigergrin:[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic]Good Luck with the wedding dress, sounds like quite a challenge :smile:[/FONT]

Welcome to the forum Sandra. I hope it provides you with many happy hours of entertainment and information:yes:.

[quote=Gala Placidia;117325]A very warm welcome to the Forum, Sandra. Please post some photos of the wedding dress for us to see. We would love that. Best luck with all the arrangements.[/quote]

will send some photos

it is all coming around so quickly

sandra

[quote=Monique;117435][FONT=Century Gothic]Welcome from another newbie :bigergrin:[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic]Good Luck with the wedding dress, sounds like quite a challenge :smile:[/FONT][/quote]

a big job to do a wedding dress but i am enjoying doing it

sandra

Hi Sandra

Which Montagnano are you in, we have one nearby in Southern Tuscany. But, I think there could be more than one! Good Luck with the dress and I hope the wedding goes well, it sounds like your 'new' daughter is a very lucky girl!!

our montagnano comes under castell arquato piacenza only a few houses very relaxing sandra