11322 Sally I'm Confused

Hi Sally,

How is it you dont show up on the bottom of the page as being active when you are clearly posting --- Is there a special Italymag disappearing box?

Category
Italy Magazine Forums - Announcements & Queries - No Longer Applicable

Go to Your Control Panel menu - Edit Options Tick the Use Invisible Mode if that is what you want.

Don't do it Aretina! We like to see you online. There is no need to sneak around undercover. :smile:

Thanks Sally, just wondered how you did it.
JC, no worries there - Aretina is a What you See is What you Get sort of Girl:smile:

Yes but hey out of sight out of mind. lol

[quote=Sally Donaldson;107084]Yes but hey ou[B]t[/B] of sight out of mind. lol[/quote]

If only.. [COLOR="White"]hahaha[/COLOR]

I don't want to be a spoilsport but if there's 12 members but only 11 names, what can I almost certainly assume.

God forbid Stribs!!! There are at least two people apart form myself who have chosen to wear their invisible mantle. I shall keep the names to myself though. lol

[quote=Stribs;107173]I don't want to be a spoilsport but if there's 12 members but only 11 names, what can I almost certainly assume.[/quote]

That someone is undercover.. deep, deep, undercover. :bigergrin:

[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=P5zNzSROpmc&feature=related]YouTube - Beverly Hills Cop - Banana in the tailpipe[/ame]

I went 'undercover' some time ago for the simple reason I was totally cheesed off with being spied upon wherever I went on the site. Blo*dy annoyed too when certain people would PM or E-mail me and make a comment on any thread I was reading, or the fact that I was (perhaps) writing a Personal Message to someone - damned cheek! They would then check on 'who' was reading/writing their Personal Messages. That was then often followed by some (often erroneous) suggestions and speculation on my friedships and alliances!!!

But of course the facility of being able to check on what people were doing when 'signed on' has now, finally, been removed and can no longer be used as a sneaky tool to spy on others!

Not before time either... So I suppose now that it's 'safe to come out' - right?

[IMG]http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/images/smiles/hide4_smilie.gif[/IMG]

It's always been safe to "come out" Carole - all you ever needed to do was call on the help of the Cyber Sisters in dealing with the "Bloody Nuisance".

Oops.. sorry - wrong thread! :reallyembarrassed:

[quote=juliancoll;107185]It's always been safe to "come out" Carole - all you ever needed to do was call on the help of the Cyber Sisters in dealing with the "Bloody Nuisance".

Oops.. sorry - wrong thread! :reallyembarrassed:[/quote]

Thank you for that kind thought jc, but I can (usually) manage on my own. But it hasn't [I]'always been safe to "come out"'...[/I] has it? I was always angry that I was 'blamed' under the [I]guilt by association[/I] label by them (the Cyber Sisters), when that in fact wasn't, and never had been, the case...

But 'Hey Ho' - who cares. I'm a Big Cat now...
[IMG]http://www.123cursors.com/freecursors/11730.gif[/IMG]
[I]Nielo said so[/I]! :yes:

Hi Carole, the only problem with being 'out' is the unexpected air strikes.

ps, you can be my 'granny' anytime

I don't usually read the 'Announcemnets' forum but saw the title and was intrigued. I really can't believe what a sad b.....d someone must be to be watching what another person is reading!
Personally I only bother to sign in if I want to write something - and that's only once in a while - usually after several glasses of vino when there is nothing on the telly. Ooops what a sad b......d I am. BUT I definately won't watch anyone no matter how bored I am. :no: LOL :laughs:

If anyone is checking on what I am doing, you would be very surprised. I do ten million other things at the same time and it may look as if I am connected, but I am not. So I think that it may be very deceiving, if anyone is checking.
Borrini, you should have dared to participate in the character's thread. I am sure that we would have had one identity just for you......
Why can't we have the smilies in the quick replies.... Well, I meant to add the "laughs".

Hadn't seen it Gala :veryconfused:
Just had a read and will look at the link tomorrow (ready for bed now and coughing something wicked!)
Only a woman can do more than 1 thing at a time!!
I probably come over as somewhat controversial but really I like to stick up for the underdog and I can't stand bullies.
I won't be offended if you choose something very 'dawkish' for me!! :laughs: