12189 Good hairdresser South Marche

Sorry to digress , but does anyone know a good cheapish hairdresser in our region, I can no longer justify the price of the one I go to now (40e a go), and am begining to look like a haystack, as an incentive I will donate the price of the haircut to the earthquake fund.Come on now, I am sure Penny mentioned one but cannot find the thread when I search.
A

Category
Le Marche

I recommended Maria Rita in Comunanza. She's in the last shop on your left as you take the road up to Montefalcone from Comunanza.

She is great at cutting hair but has a tendency to cut too much (don't they all?!) so make sure you are clear with her if you only want a trim. She goes to Visal Sassoon in London every other year and somewhere else in Barcelona the alternate year to brush up her skills.

I can' honestly remember exactly how much she charges but it's about €25-ish.

I suggest Simone at Image Hair (I think) in Sarnano - in the row of shops just beyond Sticky Fingers Pub as you head to the mountain. He is a brilliant haidresser and very reasonably priced too. Tel 0733 658443 for an appointment.

Moxie

[quote=Angie and Robert;117346]Sorry to digress , but does anyone know a good cheapish hairdresser in our region, I can no longer justify the price of the one I go to now (40e a go), and am begining to look like a haystack, as an incentive I will donate the price of the haircut to the earthquake fund.Come on now, I am sure Penny mentioned one but cannot find the thread when I search.
A[/quote]
luckily for my wife there is a small hairdresser's salon at the cross roads to monte san martino on the main fermo amandola road. just down the hill from us and easier than comunanza for you at monte giorgio.
the lady is pamela and she's actually very good (she'll even be doing a wedding hairstyling for the bride for us next month) depending what you do it's about euro 20/25.

Thanks Sebastiano, I know where you mean, and not far from us , so Pamela it is, but can she make me look 10 years younger:winki:
A

[quote=angie and robert;117439]thanks sebastiano, i know where you mean, and not far from us , so pamela it is, but can she make me look 10 years younger:winki:
A[/quote]
of course!

Just next door to the hairdresser's has opened a beautician she does feet/hair massage/face and even has a tanning lamp.her name is Tiziana so ye does yer hair then get a face job or something xxxx ten years less!

And if you go twice - 20 years younger? Book me an appointment Seb - I'm on my way. :laughs: