12103 vigneverde

Adriatica seems to have a real beef with vigneverde; not sure on ay of what's put in the mail reporting the thread......Ronald, Marc, over to you, this is beyond me :wideeyed:

Category
Moderatori

I think Gala poured oil on troubled water very well by saying that both people were probably reacting to a stressful situation and should be cut some slack.

We just got back from a couple of days in Croatia and missed this dispute, but I'm glad to see that it seems to have settled down now.

I can't blame him- he was trying his best to give information - seemed a very unnecessary attack on him to me. I shall go and see if there's further.

The last thing needed is this personal attacking on the subject of the earthquake. Neilo's comment about the TIM credits is fairly poisonous too.

I've e-mailed both to sort things out. VigneVerde has been economical with the truth in claiming they are a new user - they are daveb and have a HUGE long-term fight with adriatica in Abruzzo (accusations of stalking and all sorts). Asked VigneVerde to fall back to older account and let adriatica know that we are dealing with it so as not to cause further problems.

I *was* inclined to merge the three/four threads but each seems to have taken on a life/sub-theme of their own, so didn't......does anyone else think it would help or hinder?

I guess it's too late now anyway...

Well done Ronald. It could be worth taking out all the chat and opinions and pruning the posts down to a few with hard information in one consolidated post. Most people with a genuine concern want information. Or alternatively one headed - how you can help with the earthquake and another information from the Abruzzo region on the earthquake.