12387 Juliancoll banned for 2 days

I've placed Juliancoll in the cooler over the weekend for writing the following about Sally Donaldson;

[quote]I'm sure Tesco would be thrilled to read your not just silly, but also stupid post.[/quote]

I feel this is only way to deal with her, since merely deleting the post would cause her to start a torrent of other posts on the Circolo.

Category
Moderatori

Fair enough but just to balance things, please remember that Sally has allegedly been sending PMs telling people Juliancoll cannot be trusted with the fund among other things. As it's always the loudest, squeakiest gate that gets oiled, JC has been banned again but in the interests of fairness, would anyone like to respond about the "behind the scenes PM campaigns" that Sally likes to fight her side of the fight with?

I also wrote to Ronald asking him to put up the earthquake fund subforum seeing as the forums will remain visible even after being closed but got no reply. Is he still away? Can anyone else put up the subforum please? Christiana? In the interest of peace and goodwill especially going forward into the new "community" (can I remind everyone that the same people will be joining that community too..."

Thanks.

[quote=gardahomes;120237]Fair enough but just to balance things, please remember that Sally has allegedly been sending PMs telling people Juliancoll cannot be trusted with the fund among other things. As it's always the loudest, squeakiest gate that gets oiled, JC has been banned again but in the interests of fairness, would anyone like to respond about the "behind the scenes PM campaigns" that Sally likes to fight her side of the fight with?

I also wrote to Ronald asking him to put up the earthquake fund subforum seeing as the forums will remain visible even after being closed but got no reply. Is he still away? Can anyone else put up the subforum please? Christiana? In the interest of peace and goodwill especially going forward into the new "community" (can I remind everyone that the same people will be joining that community too..."

Thanks.[/quote]

Hello,
thanks for the suggestion but I cannot manage to do it.

Marc, thanks for dealing the situation with JC, she overpassed the breaking point.

I really thank you moderators for your help with everyday issues in the forums and with the forum members.

CRISTIANA

[quote=Cristiana;120576]Hello,
thanks for the suggestion but I cannot manage to do it.

CRISTIANA[/quote]

Scusa Cristiana, cosa intendi quando dici "I cannot manage to do it" - che tecnicamente non hai l'autorizzazione a creare un subforum (come noi) e che lo puo' fare solo Ronald? Se Ronald è via basterebbe una spiegazione sul forum (se vuoi faccio io) dicendo che Ronald è l'unica persona che lo puo' fare, lui è via purtroppo, bisogna avere pazienza?

Oppure intendevi che non sai farlo?

Perchè secondo me sarebbe di aiuto poter dare una risposta a loro, spiegando il motivo per l'assenza del famoso subform promesso da Ronald...

facci sapere grazie.

For the others, I'm not trying to exclude any non-Italian speakers, I just wasn't sure what Cristiana meant so asked her to explain in Italian, the above just asks whether she means she technically is not permitted to create a subforum or she doesn't know how. And if Ronald is away, then perhaps an explanation on the forum (I've offered to do it) would help things greatly. :smile::smile:

[quote=Cristiana;120576]

I really thank you moderators for your help with everyday issues in the forums and with the forum members.

CRISTIANA[/quote]

Thanks Cristiana, your appreciation is much appreciated :yes: