12198 Let down!

A few days ago I posted to say I'd found my new Italian home and thanked all for their help and support. The deal fell through this morning so I'm back to square one with limited time to look now. If anyone knows of a 2 bedroom house/apartment ready to move into in the coastal area of Abruzzo or Le Marche with a large terrace or small garden, please let me know. I've only a budget of 100,000 euros and this has to cover all fees and taxes etc. It will be my only home. I've been online to most of the estate agencies that come up in english and also tried Tecnocasa - any good local ones out there that have english speaking staff that could be recommended? All help greatly appreciated - I don't want to go back to Scotland empty handed!!

Category
Property Sales/Rental Advice

Hi Hazy,

I have sent a PM :winki:

Hi Hazy

All I can say is that I am really sorry and hope that something comes up for you soon.
Best wishes

I have a friend who decided about 2 days ago to return to the UK and is about to put his 3 bedroomed house on the market for about €100k- Its been redecorated and is a very tidy 85m2 with 3 bedrooms semi detatched in a small hamlet with both a terrace and small garden/piece of land. and a cantina. The only problem is that it is not a coastal area- being just outside Sarnano (45mins coast or 20mins beaches at Lake Fiastra). Please PM me if you want to know any more.

Thanks for this but fingers crossed that i have now found somewhere in southerm Le Marche - just waiting for the paperwork.:smile: