12234 17 seater mini bus for sale

We have a uk 17 seater mini bus that we are willing to sell for 1000 euro, if it might help someone without a home. The seats could all be removed and its pretty spacious. Please email for more info if its of use to you on [email]admin@villasibillini.com[/email] or call on 0733 653081

Category
Travel, Talk, Safety

Pam could you place your advert in The Small Ads Group???

[quote=villa sibillini;117871]We have a uk 17 seater mini bus that we are willing to sell for 1000 euro, if it might help someone without a home. The seats could all be removed and its pretty spacious. Please email for more info if its of use to you on [email]admin@villasibillini.com[/email] or call on 0733 653081[/quote]

Is that 17 with or without the driver. I assume with as the standard UK licence (pre-1997, I think) allows 16 passengers (very useful for employment here).

I have copied your post into the Small Ads Group in case anyone misses it here.

Let me know if this is not OK with you and I’ll remove it if you want. :smile:

At the top right hand corner of the forum page, just above where it says ‘welcome Villa Sibillini’ there are two links – Forums –Groups.

If you click on Groups, it takes you to the list of groups.

Click on Small Ads and you will then be able to see the ads and wanted messages.

I don’t know if it is any more or less effective than the main forum but I hope it helps having your ad there as well.