12106 Reception venues in Siena area

Hello,

I am about to begin planning my wedding in Italy next year. We are getting married in Siena and I was wondering if anyone could suggest any nice reception venues.

We want the venue to be reasonably near Siena. I would like somewhere in the countryside to make the most of the beautiful countryside.

We are undecided between May and March and so suggestions for venues with good insides and outsides.

Thank you for all your help.

Category
Weddings in Italy

Hi Ellie,

How many people do you think will be attending (roughly). This makes a big difference as to where is suitable. P.S. March can be 'cold'!!

Hi There

I know some great wedding venues in Siena, from farmhouses to castles. I've PMd you with my details so please feel free to get in touch.

Best Wishes

Ellie

They are many, many different options in the Siena region of Tuscany. You can hire a venue such as a restaurant, private gardens or historic villa for the day or else you can turn a private villa rental where you are staying into a magical reception. There are a lot of bespoke ways to celebrate your wedding in Italy. If you PM me or send me an email through our website I would be happy to help direct you in planning the perfect day to suit exactly what you want and need and within your budget! In regards to the timing - do not get married in March - it can be quite cold and even snow and takes away one of the most special reasons to marry in Italy...the weather. I would look to get married in May, perhaps around one of the bank holidays so your guests can stay longer in Italy and take fewer days off of work. There are many factors to consider when planning a wedding abroad in any country from guest accommodation, guest activities, guest liaison, guest transport, etc - you will find your guests want to be told exactly when to do something and how to do it.
Wishing you all the best!
Adina, Italian Dream Events