ellend's activity

Questions Asked

My husband and I are British, married in the UK, how do i know which to declare when buying a house in Italy, comunione dei beni o separazione dei beni? 

Mon, 12/20/2021 - 08:11

Hello, my husband and I moved to Italy 12 years ago with our children. We've built a home and settled in this beautiful country, but unfortunately my husband has never found employment in this country and had to continue working in the UK.

Sat, 02/07/2015 - 16:18

Comments posted

Sun, 02/08/2015 - 09:08

Thank you for both replies, and yes it seems that he should give up his residence in italy and re register when he is no longer employed in the UK.