Little Sparrow's activity

Questions Asked

Can anyone help I have a property in two names ex husbands but we have a verbal agreement its mine he will sign any documents ..I now need to put it into my name only how do I do that ..I see pound signs or euros !!!

Mon, 06/12/2017 - 18:23

Comments posted

Thu, 02/07/2019 - 14:04

I have a pellet stove which I run on low during the night . Last year I had central heating put into the house ..amazing I am warm, it's been worth it as I can now visit in the winter.I also have an electric blanket .

Thu, 01/18/2018 - 08:11

Sorry I have limited internet at the moment so can't look at my enel pages to help you . Home the end of the month and I will look then .

Wed, 01/17/2018 - 14:36

Yes go through to the site and can then see your bill and go through to payments and just click the PayPal box . It's worked for many years for years, as other people having been saying the costs have gone up alot!

Sat, 06/10/2017 - 05:04

Many thanks for the advice, I have a commercialista who sorts out my council tax so I will pop and see her in July. I have all my English paper work,recipts and accounts, it's only one property the rentals are not expensive and do not make a profit just helps with the cost of running the house.

Thu, 06/08/2017 - 12:33

Many thanks , I dread the thought of filling in an Italian tax form !

Sat, 06/03/2017 - 02:41

I closed my Italian Bank account some years ago as it was costing money . I just use paypal for my Electric bill and all other bills I pay with cash at the post office ..sometimes late as I am not always around when the bills arrive . My council tax I leave with a lady (accountant?  ) she works the amount out and pays it for me for a small fee.

Sat, 06/03/2017 - 02:34

You do not need to inform Enel, just go through to the payment of your bill on your site account and it will ask you how you are paying just click paypal. 

Fri, 06/02/2017 - 10:56

I rent my property out in Italy and live in the UK. I file the property with my UK tax return . You need to fill in foreign pages form. Phone the tax people in the UK they are very helpful when you are filling in the form . Keep all your receipts etc

Fri, 06/02/2017 - 10:48

I have an on line account for my Enel. I use the site to pay my electric bill on line. I pay through paypal, Bristish credit cards don't work . So you need to have an on line account for Enel and a paypal account