Returning a car to the UK

Mick chick Image
01/22/2013 - 11:27

Hi to everyone and a happy new year. I had my English registered car re-registered with Italian plates three years ago. I now plan to bring it back to the UK. Has anyone done this, if so what does it involve? I have the necessary forms for the UK but I am not sure what to do re Italy. Many thanks



I know you have to export it and return the number plates. I don't know where you are but if it's in Marche then Nicola at Fioravanti & Pavoni near the roundabout in Comunanza is very helpful and can do it for you. No doubt you will have to pay.....

As you have gone through the rigmarole of registering it in Italy you should be able to sell it and get a better price than it's value in UK even if it is RHD