I wonder if anyone can help. I have

Frank Image
03/14/2019 - 13:50

I wonder if anyone can help. I have duel nationality. I have lived in England all of my life. I intend to retire to Italy later in the year. I hold an Italian passport, I’d card and codice fiscale  I do not have a National health number  I also own a house purchased two years ago and pay all local taxes and utilities  how do I go about getting health care  note I don’t expect it to be free  any help gratefully received  



If you have an Italian passport , go to the italian consulate and ask scheduling on AIRE register . this allow to you , receive italian healt care . With the same AIRE scheduling , you have the right of do not pay the IMU , on yr's Italian home , and so on , . more info athttp://www.lifeinitaly.it/documenti/aire12.pdf  

Hi Frank,that's a lovely tiny old village. Hope you will enjoy the visit there.I lived in England many years, in London.If you want to communicate when your are in Italy feel free! It's always good to make international friends!I am very interested in properties, but of course even just a general chat can do :)Ciao