Museum: Scrovegni Chapel
The Scrovegni Chapel, also known as the Arena Chapel, is a small church, adjacent to the Augustinian monastery, the Monastero degli Eremitani in Padua, region of Veneto, Italy. The chapel and monastery are now part of the complex of the Museo Civico of Padua.
The chapel contains a fresco cycle by Giotto, completed about 1305 and considered to be an important masterpiece of Western art.
Piazza Eremitani, 8
35121 Padua PD