April's activity

Questions Asked

You haven't asked any questions yet - go ahead and post a question

Comments posted

Tue, 09/01/2020 - 14:05

Totally different experience for us   a lawyer was more than necessary in our case

Fri, 12/20/2019 - 15:23

Hi Krissie,

Try to contact this law firm.

You will be assisted by an honest English speaking lawyer.

They assist foreign clients in the whole Italian Country.

Let me know!

Fri, 12/20/2019 - 14:56

Hi, since you are physically not in Italy, I suggest you to do a generic search on the web and once you find some interesting properties, you can contact a lawyer who can call on your behalf and make sure the property exists and it’s still on sale. It’s safer and faster! 

Fri, 04/26/2019 - 13:21

Hi,All depends on your expectaions. I can just give you a brief description of all of them under my point of view:Milan: business city, smog, meseums and few attractions to see. Very nice the city center (Duomo area). 2 to 3 days to see the most important areas. Good shopping ;)Rome: touristic, busy, good food only if you go to "not too touristic places" and many many attranctions, you need at least 3 days and a confortable pair of shoes. Venice: a floating city, very particular (no other cities in Italy are even similar to Venice), very expensive for tourists, be careful when you buy "Murrina" (tipical precious stone) which you can find at half or double price in different shops. You need one to two days here.I hope it's of help!

Fri, 04/26/2019 - 13:00

Hi!Welcome to the community :) You can contact the attorneys at Luxury Law - International Law Firm ( www.luxury-law.com ).If it is a simple and straightforward matter, they might give you a first advice for free.They work in the entire Italian territory.Good luck!

Thu, 10/18/2018 - 11:34

Hi,I have read your chats and I feel that you should talk with a solicitor who I came to know time ago. The name of the firm is Luxury Law (www.luxury-law.com), e-mail: info@luxury-law.com.You can call them at +39 0917486670, and ask for a first advice, I think it's free!They are well known for being expert in the Italian Country about real estate assistance to foreign clients, and whenever I suggested them I always received positive feedbacks.Let me know!

Tue, 06/26/2018 - 13:48

Hi, I think what you need is an Italian lawyer specialized in real estate, rather then a solicitor. In this case I am happy to say that I have received very good feedbacks from people who have used the services of this law firm:mail: info@luxury-law.com. TNr. : +390917486670They work in the whole Italian Country and are specialized in real estate purchases.I think the first advice is free, but it's better you contact them to know more.Hope it'll work!  

Wed, 05/23/2018 - 07:06

Hi, You might find this article of your interest.http://www.luxury-law.com/ape-energy-certificate/It explains everything and also give you an idea of the costs!Hope it's helpful!

Tue, 04/17/2018 - 16:06

A fiscal code is not a problem. Only if for example you have not paid some due taxes in Italy, you will receive a notification at the address mention when requireing your fiscal code, and the It. Government will easely find you.The FC is basically necessery for the Italian Goverment to be aware of your fiscal situation and to have an address where they can notify you something.Because I understood that your boys do not have any fiscal connection in Italy (whilst you do as you have bought a house here and consequently you have to pay some taxes), I do not see creating a FC for them as a problem, however they have to give to the Revenue Office a justified reason why they need a fiscal code.

Tue, 04/17/2018 - 15:43

Hi, to open a bank account in Italy try with a different bank or an online one. Poste Italiane is quite "vintage", I had several problems with them when I had my account there.Re paying the bills when you are not in Italy, you can require to have them deducted from your account, usually the energy compay advantages you if you wish to pay directly from your own account as it's in their interest too.Otherwise, there are agencies or lawyers who can take care of your bills by having them sent to their office, but this service has a montly or yearly cost.Good luck!