Vitalia Tours: Small Group and Custom Italy Tours
A Sampling of What You Can Expect on One of Our Tours:
- Explore the countryside, tour vibrant historic cities, visit vineyards, small hilltop villages, and intimate, off-the-beaten path locations
- Enjoy private tours of museums & key sites with "Skip the Line" access
- Spend a morning with a truffle hunter
- Tour a working olive oil mill
- Meet a Casro (Cheese Maker) who will demonstrate the fine art of making mozzarella
- Meet & observe local artisans as they craft
- Visit a medieval castle
- Watch the sun set over the Ponte Vecchio in Florence
- Swim in the clear blue waters off the Amalfi Coast on our private boating adventure
- Experience the vibrancy of local market days
- Enjoy a hands-on cooking classes learning to create authentic specialties
- Learn all about the history, culture, traditions of Italy
- Meet with a variety of food specialists and get an insider’s look into family farms and local food producers
- Savor local specialties during our tasting excursions
- Indulge in multi-course dinners served with local wines
- Enjoy private tours of farms and wineries
- Sip delicious wines while taking in the amazing views of olive trees and grape vines
- Attend a local sagra or festival
- Small group sizes of only 6-12 guests
Dream it. Discover it. Experience it.
That is our motto. Vitalia Tours’ small group escorted tours are a collection of exclusive out-of-the ordinary excursions and experiences designed for clients that want to immerse themselves in the culture and traditions of Italy. These itineraries are custom designed packages with all your details completely organized but with enough flexibility to allow some spontaneity.
We offer a selection of handpicked activities and special culinary events that offers the most genuine Italian experience for our guests. You’ll be participating in the local culture and traditions, trying new foods, engaging in unique activities of the area, thus gaining an understanding and personal insight to Italian life. A true "Experiential" tour.
These tours will take you through hilltop towns, quaint villages, and the picturesque countryside where you will sample some of the most important aspects of the Italian lifestyle – food and wine! You will have the opportunity to meet with farmers and producers, visit local artisans, and have plenty of “hands on” activities to not just see these beautiful regions, but to experience them.
Some of our upcoming small group tours that we are offering:
Salute To Sicily Small Group Tour: April 13 - 23, 2023
Treasures of Piemonte Tour Small Group Tour: April 24 - May 4 , 2023
Untouched Italy: Basilicata & Puglia Tour Small Group Tour: May 16-26, 2023
Traditions of Tuscany Small Group Tour: September 1 - 10, 2023
Mindful Adventures (Yoga Retreat): September 22 - October 1, 2023
Fall Harvest Festival in Tuscany Tour: October 13-23, 2023
And more to come! Check here for our upcoming Small Group Tours.
Our small groups consist of no more than 6-12 guests with all guided tours, excursions, and activities completely organized and included, as well as all transfers, transportation, accommodations, and most meals throughout the trip. Our tours combine intimate locations with a great selection of unique activities and insider experiences.
Vitalia Tours can also create a custom tour designed especially for you based on your travel parameters: your wants and must-sees, any special interests and, of course, your budget. We offer our clients suggestions of small localities, non-touristed restaurants and sites, and interesting off-the-beaten path activities. We will provide you with a detailed day-to-day personalized trip itinerary; complete with all of your accommodations, tours, and transfers, along with other sightseeing suggestions, restaurant recommendations, and local insight to the areas you will be visiting. We also provide you with a short informational guide on what to expect while traveling in Italy, so that nothing is a surprise.
Our creativity, resourcefulness, and in-depth knowledge of Italian customs, traditions, foods, sites, and the countryside, ensures that every detail will be meticulously taken care of and that the hidden treasures and personal touches that make travel truly memorable, will be a part of your experience. We take the worry out of everything. You just need to show up and start enjoying! These are specially designed trips, customized to your wants and needs. We want you to enjoy a worry-free, effortless, and exclusive tour to Italy. We offer the "experience" of the country, not just the tour.
Location available: Italy
Customized & private tours of Italy, custom itinerary planning, small-group tours, day tours, special celebrations & event planning
Most small-group tours are almost completely inclusive
What Not Included
Airfare, Travel insurance, Document fees - Anything not outlined in the itinerary.
Custom tours or itineraries are flexible Most tours are 10-11 days We also offer Day Tours