Subscribe to our Free Weekly Newsletter
ITALY Magazine publishes a free weekly newsletter that keeps you updated with the latest developments in Italy and our website and sends out additional, exclusive, travel offers to our readers. To sign up just fill in your e-mail below:
ITALY Magazine will not share your e-mail address with any third parties
- The best Italy digital events for April, parenting during a pandemic and our recipe of the week: pizza rustica
- Our Italy Stay Strong series continues, where to watch opera online and our recipe of the week!
- Four Italian museums you can visit virtually, a lemon pasta recipe we love and a new story in our "Italy Stay Strong" series
- Coronavirus in Italy resources and tips, our new Italy Stay Strong series, and a dolce for The Feast of St. Joseph.
- Michelangelo's secret room, an eco-sustainable adventure in Sicily and Raphael in Rome.
- Helpful resources regarding the Coronavirus and Italy, big news at Pompeii and our recipe of the week
- The last days to see Raphael's tapestries at the Sistine Chapel, carnival treats and back to your Italian roots!
- From Italy with love this Valentine's Day - here's our weekly roundup
- The slow travel haven of Abruzzo, news about the Trevi Fountain and the best romantic Italian villages
- Dante gets his own day, news from up north and our recipe of the week
- Travel news for Italy this 2020, Italian Dual Citizenship queries answered and our recipe of the week
- Raphael 2020, a good luck cake from Venice & what Italian cities made the "52 places" to visit by the New York Times
- Interview with the creator of Pasta Grannies and Back to Your Italian Roots
- 2020 in Italy - Exhibits, festivals, events, recipes to kick off a new decade!
- Italian tongue twisters you need to know, a new life in Ischia and out recipe of the week
- Christmas in Italy: Recipes and Traditions You Need to Know
- A "Sweet" Weekend with Panettone, Panforte and a Guide to Italy's Nativity Scene in Naples
- What you need to know for this December in Italy
- What you need to know before buying a property in Italy, wine expressions and the 2020 Michelin Guide!
- Weather updates in Italy, plastic-free ski area and "back to your Italian roots"
- Italy's chocolate festivals, discovering ancient Etruscan civilizations and Elena Ferrante's latest novel
- Nutella has something new in store, exploring Abruzzo and a new life in Tuscany's Lunigiana
- What you need to know for this November in Italy
- Discovering Calabria, news about Cavallerizza Reale in Turin and Italy's best savory pies
- Local experts talk Venice tax, bike around Bologna and bad news for Parmesan lovers
- News for Cinque Terre's most popular path, less-crowded Rome and coffee around the boot!
- What you need to know this October in Italy
- Tips from an Amalfi expert, the best pizza in Italy, and a pecorino buyer's guide!
- Packing tips from a travel expert, a Tuscan mill for sale and our recipe of the week!
- Tuscan wine festivals, what to bring home from Sicily and true stories of buying a property in Italy
- What you need to know for this September in Italy
- The return of the Venice Film Festival, exploring the origin of Cacio e Pepe pasta and artisanal coffee from Bologna
- Travel tips for Campania's islands and UNESCO-heritage sites and Siena's mosaic floor unveiled
- Discovering Italy in Dublin, celebrating summer's spaghetti alle vongole and buying an investment property in Lazio
- Exploring the coasts and villages of Sicily and Amalfi, new rules in Rome and controversy over Dante
- The best events and festivals around Italy this August and Rome says NAY to a McDonalds at the Bath of Caracalla
- Calabria's city of art, Italy cracks down on coffee offenders in Venice and our recipe of the week
- Prosecco Hills added to Unesco, Raising children in a bilingual household and our recipe of the week
- New Rules for Visitors to Rome, Our Sicilian Granita Guide and Hiking in the Dolomites
- Tips on traveling to Italy with kids, Stromboli erupts and our recipe of the week
- Big news from Milan, a summer tiramisu and following the footsteps of medieval monks
- How to have a dolce vita lifestyle in Le Marche, the best castles in Italy and Emilia-Romagna's top food museums!
- Discovering the Etruscans, visiting Sardinia with kids, and trip planning top tips!
- One of Capri's most panoramic walks, a cruise ship loses control in Venice and visiting Southern Italy without a car
- What you need to know for this June in Italy
- A guide to buying limoncello, the rundown on the Venice Art Biennale and our recipe of the week
- Val D’Orcia's majestic steam train in Tuscany, reconnecting with relatives in Italy and new findings at Emperor Nero’s villa in ancient Rome
- Which exhibitions you need to see centered around the life and work of Leonardo da Vinci and our language lesson of the week
- Looking forward to May in Italy? Here's our roundup of the best events & festivals plus other features you might have missed!
- Wind down the month of Italy with our latest feature roundup! Train travel tips for 2019 and where to go with kids in Tuscany
- Happy Easter from Italy Magazine and here's what articles you don't want to miss this week!
- Do you qualify for Italian dual-citizenship? Plus a new feature in our new series of property ownership in Italy!
- The other Lake Como, our borgo of the month and a reason to go to Rome!
- Share your Italy with us in a special photo contest, plus our best features from the week!
- A new story in our series "Back to Your Italian Roots", cheesy focaccia and the pasta eaters of Naples
- New rules for those visiting Cinque Terre, the latest in our true stories series of property ownership in Italy
- Tried-and-true tips to help you go home with something you’ll cherish for years, museum week and celebrating the extraordinary Samantha Cristoforetti
- Put a Spring in your step with this roundup of the best events in Italy this March from North to South
- Big news about the Vasari Corridor, what you need to know about Italian real estate agents and our recipe of the week
- A new reason to visit Ravenna, Italy’s top castles for romantic escapes and our recipe of the week!
- Leonardo da Vinci’s thumbprint, Iconic moments in Italian cinema and phrases of love you need to know
- What you need to conquer Italy this February
- What’s New in Italy for 2019, the Local Reaction to "My Brilliant Friend" and How to Book the Last Supper
- New series on buying property is unveiled, pasta for dessert, and how to win a sabbatical to Italy
- Ring in the new year with ITALY: events & festivals you need to know and news about Venice
- Why Winter in Italy is a Great Idea, Renaissance Masterchefs & Dual-Citizenship Help!
- How to use leftover panettone, an earthquake in Sicily, and our Italian language lesson of the week!
- Happy Holidays from Italy Magazine!
- Where to spot the best Christmas lights in Italy, double negatives and our recipe of the week
- An artisanal Christmas, a monument to Michelangelo, navigating healthcare in Italy and more!
- What's on this December in Italy, a homage to Bernardo Bertolucci and more!
- Hiking in Amalfi, one family's move to Abruzzo and where to winter in Italy!
- ‘My Brilliant Friend’ premieres on HBO, the uncrowded Venice and our recipe of the week
- The best villages to visit in Italy this Fall, Sicilian train travel and our recipe of the week
- What you need to know this November in Italy and UNESCO sites at risk
- Big news in Pompei, Palermo travel tips & one family's move from the UK to Tuscany
- Celebrating autumn in Italy and where to find the best hot springs
- The best food festivals this Autumn in Italy, butternut squash cappellacci, and alternatives to Pompeii
- What to do this October in Italy, health tips from Ancient Romans and our Italy-wide coffee guide
- Venice considers a ban on sitting, why Abruzzo should be your next trip and our recipe of the week
- Why Venice is better in black & white plus how to own a second home in Italy, stress-free!
- Exploring the island of Procida, Starbucks comes to Italy and our recipe of the week
- The best "grape" escapes this September and panino-warfare in Florence
- How to best enjoy Italy this September and the history of chocolate
- Take a tour of Rome's monumental mountains, a time-honored recipe and our summer movie list
- What you need to know to conquer Italy this August
- Vatican museum tips, summer recipes & 10 Italian inventors you need to know
- A new addition to the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, Lake Garda's bike path, and our recipe of the week
- Best free beaches in Amalfi, dating in small-town Italy & a new city gets UNESCO status
- Our July roundup of the best events in Italy plus reviewing "Bella Figura"
- What to buy in Amalfi, an unsung museum in Rome & finding your Italian ancestry
- Italy's best summer music festivals, Catania's market & our recipe of the week
- Our Mid-June Picks for Tuscan Summer Festivals and What to do for Free in Bologna
- Napoli's pizza village, a hidden Bernini masterpiece and authentic Venetian souvenirs
- What's hot this June in Italy & a new find in Pompeii
- Insider Travel tips from South Tyrol to Sicily's Best Beaches, This You Don't Want to Miss
- The scoop on where to get the best gelato in Rome and our recipe of the week
- Explore our giro d'Italia-inspired tour of Italy through some most picturesque locations & our recipe of the week
- The best of May this month around Italy and a pizza pop-up museum is coming to NYC
- Part Two of Italy's Best Wine Villages & Our Recipe of the Week
- This Spring embark on wine-infused adventures and save our 29 tips for discovering Rome
- Best festivals this Spring, a new opening in Rome and stress-tips from Tuscans
- Spring has sprung with our roundup of what you need to know this April in Italy
- Recipes for Easter and What to do for Pasquetta in Italy
- Easter and the Holy Week, Five top historic trattorias in Rome and Caravaggio's Masterpieces
- Beware the ides of March, where to find Italy in Pittsburgh, what’s new at the Uffizi for 2018
- Our guide to the best neighborhoods in the Eternal city and a special Roman discovery
- Kicking off the month of March with our roundup of events & festivals and a chance to own Michelangelo's villa!
- A virtual visit of the Baths of Caracalla and a new addition of "back to your Italian roots."
- Discover a more "hidden" Italy and a reason to visit L’Aquila in 2018
- The Venetian ball described as "one of the ten things one must do in one’s lifetime" and our recipe of the week!
- A short month with plenty to love, here's why we adore February in Italy
- How To Travel Smarter This Winter in Italy
- Art exhibits you'll want to see this year in Italy and our recipe of the week
- The hottest exhibitions in Italy to keep you warm, a look into Naples and a fascinating island you probably don't know about
- Kicking off 2018 with the best events and festivals you don't want to miss around Italy
- Saying "arrivederci" to 2017 with a roundup of our favorite stories
- A Very Italian Christmas
- Vote in our 2017 Italy blog awards and don't miss our featured reads of the week!
- The best pastries in Italy, pizza gains UNESCO status and tips on Trentino
- A December full of Holiday Cheer, Italian style!
- Italy's Newest Michelin-Starred Restaurants and Rome's Latest Exhibit on Bernini
- #Nutellagate, where to visit in Ancona and our recipe of the week
- All you need to know about your next trip to Italy's Marche region
- A November to Remember in Italy
- Celebrating Halloween in Italy and our recipe of the week
- Discover our suggestions for the perfect Fall trip to Italy
- Exploring Lombardy from artisanal traditions to beautiful walks..
- The October We Are Taking You to Lovely Lombardy
- "Fall" in love with Italy this season... with our help!
- Hiking down a WWI-era tunnel and our recipe of the week
- Rome we heart you!
- Visit Italy This Fall With Our Curated Autumn-Friendly Tips
- Arrivederci August and welcome September and a great month of events, festivals and foodie fun
- Our best of August roundup includes delicious insider tips for Italy's Campania
- Keep cool this August with our hot Italy tips
- New UNESCO sites in Italy and your Sicily insider guides
- Celebrating summer with limoncello sorbet, Italian flag bruschette and much more
- Your Sicilian escape...
- The best of Italy this July!
- Delicious tips to best enjoy your Italian summer
- What you need to know before your next Italy trip
- A new way to buy a home in Italy and our recipe of the week!
- What you need to know about June in Italy
- Big news for one famous Roman monument and our travel tips of the week!
- Arrivederci, but never goodbye, to the month of May in Italy!
- Find out Italy's quirkiest rituals and our recipe of the week!
- Hidden Venice, the prettiest villages in Friuli & more!
- What You Need to know for May in Italy
- A toast to small-town Italy and our recipe of the week
- Tuscany or Bust, and rediscovering your Italian roots..
- Buona Pasqua from Italy Magazine
- What you need to know for April in Italy
- Art, Travel and Food: Today's Italy Newsletter Packs a Punch!
- The lush regions no one ever talks about in Italy..
- An Italian renovation dream of a lifetime and more insider travel tips!
- The Italy you still haven't seen yet..
- What you need to know about March in Italy
- Unmissable Venice! Read this before you go..
- Finding Italy in America and travel tips for the Veneto!
- From Italy with love... our weekly roundup!
- Introducing Veneto, our featured region of the month!
- What you need to know before you visit Rome, plus our recipe of the week
- Ideas for a winter in Italy plus handy guides for Umbria
- Finding Italy in America and our recipe of the week!
- What you need to know about Italy for 2017!
- Rounding up the best of 2016 and wishing you all a "Buon Anno"
- Italy Magazine Wishes You All a Very Happy (Italian) Holiday
- How To Have An Italian Christmas, Our Weekly Roundup!
- title here
- Big news this week. We're launching Italy's 2016 Blogger awards!
- Sharing our grateful side to our beloved Italy and big news about Rome!
- Travel favorites this November in Italy
- Finding Italy in Boston's North End, and Our Recipe of the Week
- Why November Is One Of Our Favorite Months In Italy
- Saying "arrivederci" to October with our top picks of the week
- Where to "Wine" in Piedmont and our latest #MadeInItaly finds!
- We've caught the Inferno fever and you don't want to miss our recipe of the week!
- A travel guide to Piedmont, a tasty recipe of the week and our favorite made-In-Italy finds!
- Fall Flavors & The Best Festivals This October in Italy
- Italy's Best Museums According to TripAdvisor & Our Best Inspired Stay
- What you can't miss this Fall in Italy. Plus our recipe of the week
- Insider tips for Liguria and a recipe for fig lovers
- An Exciting Lineup Of Events and Festivals This Month in Italy
- Helping the Victims of Central Italy's Earthquake and More
- What To Do This August In Italy
- Our Italian Summer Is In Full Swing This Week
- The Origins Of Espresso, Splendid Cathedrals By The Sea & More
- Top Towns To Visit In Puglia & Our Recipe Of The Week
- July In Italy Is Off To A Hot Start
- The First Days Of Summer Means Longer Days And Plenty Of Festivals
- Launching Our Made-In- Italy Shop Selection!
- Discovering Italy's Hidden Charms And How To Use All Of Those Strawberries
- The Best Of Italy This June, And It's A Lot..
- Our Italy Travel Suggestions Of The Week & Piedmont Local Eats
- A literary guide to Tuscany, our recipe of the week and more.
- Our insider tips of the week, Friday nights at the Vatican and more!
- Kicking Off May With A Foodie Bang
- Where To Sip Wine In Italy & 7 Spring Recipes!
- Another side to Rome, Negroni love & our recipe of the week!
- The Best Italy Travel Tips This April (So Far)
- Vespa Turns 70, Our Recipe Of The Week & More!
- Welcoming April With Our Hottest List Of Events
- Buona Pasqua With Our Best Tips Of The Week
- We Are "Pazzi" For March in Italy!
- The Best Of Italy This Week...
- Spring Into March With The Best Of Italy This Month
- Foodie Tips For A True Italophile & Our Travel Tips For The Week
- Italy's Most Curious Spots & Important News Regarding Cinque Terre
- That's Amore! Discover The Most Romantic Spots In Italy
- The Best Of February In Italy
- Top Italy Experiences For 2016, A Winter Recipe & The Best Carnival Celebrations
- What's New In Italy for 2016
- Foodie Guides, A Secret Area of Italy And Our Recipe Of The Week
- Ready for winter adventures in South Tyrol? ‘Saldi’ (Sale) Season Is Upon Us & Tasty New Italian Recipes
- Happy New Year from ITALY Magazine and the best events this January
- Auguri To You All, Check Out Our Special Holiday Features And Recipes
- The Perfect Gourmet Gifts For Any Italy Lover
- Panettone or Pandoro? That is the Question!
- Italian Destinations and Festivals to Get You into the Holiday Spirit!
- Art World Shocked After Robbery in Verona, Slow-Villages in Italy & Roman Punch
- 3rd annual ITALY Magazine blogger awards, Italy’s prettiest Italian villages carves in rock & more
- Modigliani, Spa Escape in Tuscany & Rome’s Trevi Fountain Reopens
- What’s On This November, Mantova Travel Tips & Our Latest Fall Recipes
- Spooky secrets in small towns, a hiking guide to Abruzzo & embracing local coffee culture.
- Olive Oil Resorts To Visit, A Walk Through Rome’s Forum & Tasty Ideas For The Weekend
- The Curse Of Lake Como, A High-Altitude Wine & Our Fall Flavors
- Finding Franciacorta, Amazin launches Made-In-Italy, and Truffle Fever
- Our October Hot List, The Pope’s Visit To The USA, & The Most Beautiful Small Towns
- Dante’s Guide to Maremma, Taormina travel tips and high-altitude slow food.
- Food festivals galore, Michelangelo’s graffiti & more
- An urban treehouse in Turin, new exhibit in Milan featuring Giotto and where to hike in Italy!
- The best events this September, Venice museums and our recipe of the week
- Welcoming in August with the best events, recipes and latest news
- Heat-wave escapes, newly-restored mosaic in Pompeii, and travel tips for lovely Turin!
- The Latest News For This Year's 72nd Film Festival In Venice And More!
- Back from ‘Ferie’ with plenty of travel tips, a new series, recipes & more!
- Dangerous roads, beautiful parks and interesting properties for sale in Italy
- Where to go in Milan, featuring Franco Zeffirelli and limoncello sorbet
- The best of Italy this July, a foodie guide to gelato and the latest properties for sale
- Get Lost in Unique Italy, Plus Our Top Italian Recipes
- Best quotes about Italy is just the beginning
- Drool-Worthy Italian Summer Desserts, Italian tips for the home and much more!
- Celebrating Italy as a republic, the best events to kick off June this month and more news!
- Winding down May with a list of fabulous Italian resorts to visit, a luxury tour in Salento, new gelato app, and much more
- Hidden Borgi you can't miss, our recipe of the week and blue-flag Italian beaches!
- Title: Off-The-Beaten-Path Italy travel guides, the priciest real estate in Italy and our recipe of the week
- An ancient craft from Puglia, the 750th birthday of a famous poet, and the Roman Forum gets brighter!
- The world's oldest restaurant owner, new properties in Italy for sale and the love for a 'Siesta'
- Title: Our day trip ideas, nature steam trains, someone’s 2768th birthday and more!
- An iconic artist and inventor’s birthday, new recipes, properties for sale and more!
- Exciting news for those who love museums, Italian fashion and more!
- Buona Pasqua!
- Anticipating the upcoming Easter holidays
- Spring into Tuscany
- ITALY Magazine Blog Awards Winners
- ITALY Magazine 2015 Must-See Destinations
- Dreaming of Le Cinque Terre
- Men's Fashion in Verde-Bianco-Rosso
- Messer Marco Polo
- A White New Year's Eve to Remember!
- Greetings from Sicily. Next stop London!
- 300.000 Grazie!
- Italian Art for All
- The Height of The Low Season
- La Festa dei Nonni
- Happy Birthday Donna Sophia
- Back to School
- The Best Time to Visit Venice
- Stuck in Italy
- Augustus' August
- Ferragosto Celebrations
- Hop on a vespa and free the Italian in you!
- How to move to Italy and be happy about it
- Le Ferie and Last Chance to Get it Done
- Forza Azzurri!
- Italian Fashion
- Like the Romans Did It!
- Pop the Italian Question!
- Beach Vs Lake
- More is More, the beauty of Italian baroque
- Grazie Mamma!
- More than a Picnic: La Scampagnata!
- Shakespeare in Amore
- Buona Pasqua - Happy Easter
- The Colosseum Rocks
- Why Rome, Venice and Florence ARE the real Italy… and so is the rest of Italy!
- La casa dei sogni - The House of Your Dream
- Benvenuta Primavera - Welcome Spring!
- In Business with Italy
- Auguri alle Donne